Techcronus Dynamics NAV - Upgrade services:
When it comes to take decision on upgrade, the first question project stake holders asks is why we should upgrade to latest version. What is new and beneficial for us?
Apart from these, business owners will also consider unpleasant thoughts like: Upgrading is complicated, will interrupt existing smooth operations and more importantly the cost factor.
But, At Techcronus based on our past experience, we believe that upgrading from any older version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) is a non-event. Our upgrade methodology is quite smooth which will let you rest and allow you to take advantage of what today's Dynamics NAV has to offer.
Thoughts/Myths of Project Owners:
Some of the common misunderstanding/points about Dynamics NAV upgrade we heard through many clients are:
- » I need the same person who did all customizations – We do not agree with this with argue that the knowledge and experience required for the upgrade projects are different than that of the customization. It is more important to work with the person who knows very well for the latest available version of your product and the process of upgrade.
- » Any Person with NAV knowledge can do it – This is may be another reason that upgrade projects are taking too long to complete and results in the post go live issues. It required a knowledgeable and experience person to accomplish the upgrade process.
- » Our NAV database is highly customized – Generally customization has little to do with the upgrade, provided that you follow the proper methodology for the upgrade projects.
Techcronus – Your Upgrade Partner
At Techcronus, we follow the Best Practices for the Upgrade set by Microsoft. Our execution methodology is a phase-wise process which ensures high level of quality and enables us to accomplish successful upgrade procedure with minimal time and resources.
Techcronus' end-to-end approach for upgrading customers to NAV 2013 includes:
- » Custom Code Conversion
- » Data Migration
- » User Training
Why Upgrade to NAV 2013?
If your organization is using older version of NAV and hasn't upgraded to the latest version lately then it is a correct time to take the decision, as Microsoft has came up with the best release of NAV so far. Dynamics NAV 2013 delivers breakthrough innovations in the software and in deployment options.
Following are some of the benefits of new improved version of NAV 2013:
- » Web client, New client introduce by Microsoft which allows accessing NAV from web browser;
- » Improved integration with SharePoint which allows sharing information with internal and external users of your organization;
- » Assembly Management – Fully integrated kitting and light manufacturing capabilities with the Supply chain;
- » Enhanced features for cost accounting and cash flow forecasting capabilities;
- » Significant performance improvements and Significant reporting enhancements through RDLC reporting
Contact Techcronus today to learn how your business can get utmost advantage of NAV 2013 upgrade.
Head Office: INDIA
4/C Center Point, Panchvati,
Ahmedabad - 380006, India
Phone : (+91) (079) 26565052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org