Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Role & Responsibilities :
– Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
– Ability to create Power BI reports, dashboards, and visualizations as per business requirements
– Proficient in creating DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
– Expertise in using advanced level calculations on data sets.
– Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
– Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models or work with the Data warehouse team on data modeling.
– Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
– Ability to incorporate new features and techniques as released by Microsoft.
– Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
– Good knowledge and experience in understanding logical and physical data models
– Good communication skills in English and attitude to learning new skills, technologies and taking on challenging tasks
– Power BI
– SQL Server -Database
– Data Integration
– Data Profiling and Cleansing
– Database Query Tuning & Performance Optimization