Take Your Business To The Next Level With Microsoft Dynamics Mobility Solutions For ERP And CRM
Mobile connectivity is no longer an option but a must have for your business. Mobile is the first preference to access internet for more than half of the users. It is obvious, and everyone knows how significantly it has grown over the years, so we will not get much into it. The bottom-line is that you need to match the growth.
Successful businesses require a right mix of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to facilitate their employees to drive the key business operations and accomplish mission-critical tasks. Microsoft Dynamics is an application suite that offers Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to small, medium and large businesses. Microsoft Dynamics mobility solutions help sales, marketing and services departments of your organization to streamline activities, improve processes and customer experience.
An overview of Microsoft Dynamics mobile solutions
Microsoft Dynamics mobile options include apps for Apple, Android, and Windows devices that allow you to access your data from anywhere, anytime. Dynamics mobile solutions give you the similar user experience of Microsoft Dynamics in a contemporary user interface customized for mobile & tablet devices. It is essential to access key information in real time, no matter where they are. It makes your business agile and allows you to run your business on the go.
You can download mobile apps of Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM, 365 from Apple Store and Google Play store. With these mobile apps from Microsoft, you get basic access to your data, reports, manage approvals and upload documents. But what if these standard apps do not meet your specific mobile app requirement. The best option is to go for a custom mobile app development for Microsoft Dynamics ERP or CRM.
The business case for Microsoft Dynamics mobile solutions
The sales team can access the data conveniently and instantly from any location. You can integrate it with other applications such as outlook. Salespeople can easily track the sales funnel. It helps them scale up and improve sales conversions.
The marketing team can explore new avenues to connect and engage with customers by creating personalized experiences. They can manage their marketing collaterals right from their phone.
Customer services team can serve customers in a much better way using the mobile app. Support team will not just resolve the tickets but can also collect useful information to delight customers. They can fix the critical issues faster due to easy accessibility of the tickets.
Microsoft Dynamics mobile solution for different industry verticals
Dynamics mobile solutions are widely used in various domains to provide mobility to the team. These mobility solutions can also be enabled with IoT and be tightly connected with Microsoft products such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, CRM and 365.
From pre-sales to delivery, it manages end to end critical business functions with accuracy.
Industries examples where Microsoft Dynamics mobile apps can be used.
- Optimize supply chain operations
- Streamline asset management
- Alternative revenue avenues via remote monitoring using IoT
- Accelerate time to market
- Increase customer loyalty
- The holistic view of customer information
- Easy identification of high-value clients
- Improve customer retention
- Reduce the ownership cost
- Improve the investment value
- Increase the ROI
Logistics (Warehouse management)
- Accuracy in receiving and shipping goods
- Pick and put-away
- Multi-warehouse support
- Stock optimization via better co-ordinating product supply and demand
- Real-time inventory data access and checking
- Manage bills, accounts, and other finances
- Barcodes& QR code scan
- Ad-hoc movements of goods within the warehouse
- Timely transfer of goods between warehouses
- Call and email integration
- Signature and image capturing
- Cost efficient
- Location integration
- Order and invoice tracking
- Improved Business operations
- Warranty detection in orders
- Payment collections
- Call and email integration
- Checking stocks
- Sales reports
- Customer details with history
- Customer engagement
- Live monitoring& tracking
- Geo-location report
- Geo-route tracking
- Route compliance
- Area coverage
- Custom reports and Insights
How Dynamics mobility solution works
Dynamic mobility solutions enable an organization to better connect through mobile devices leveraging IoT and other latest technologies to improve productivity. It can be either on-premise or cloud-based.
Employees can connect their mobile and tablet devices to the organization’s Dynamics ERP and CRM system and work in a completely off-line mode. With offline data access, Dynamics mobile app removes the dependency of internet connectivity. This makes your workforce more mobile and productive. They can access the data anytime, anywhere in a secure manner.
Moreover, Dynamics mobile apps can be connected to IoT & Sensor devices to automate the business operations by transferring the data between ERP and IoT devices.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics mobile solutions
- Quick access to your company from any location, even without an internet connection
- 360-degree view of your employees, finances, suppliers, customers, manufacturers, distributors and inventory
- Send or receive documents
- Export data
- Intuitive and user-friendly dashboards
- Access and update lead pipelines and opportunities
- Track and manage customer queries to improve the user experience
- Custom built IoT solutions for business operations (Manage and connect IoT devices with ERPs)
- Fleet geo-tracking, analytics, and reporting
There are various ways of using Dynamics mobile solutions for your business. They can offer you the right features and functions to scale up and take your business to the next level. Techcronus is an expert Microsoft Dynamics mobile app development company has delivered many successful projects over the years. Reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.