Textual Annotation Mobile Application
Techcronus’ mobile app development team helped a Germany based Client to bring the idea of textual annotation app to market by building intuitive, user-friendly textual annotation iOS app in which you can capture quotes, paragraphs or any text from a book by taking a photo or adding an image from your phone gallery. You can create Moments from text/screenshot, do annotation tagging, add your custom quote and share on social media. After that all you have to do is to proof-read the capture, add page number as well as mark the selected lines as a spoiler and then you can save in to your library.
- Highlight Text: The app supports annotations made within web browsers, PDF readers, and more.
- Import the Highlight: Share the highlight to import it. Use the selection toolbar to share the highlighted text directly, or share a screenshot of the highlight.
- Annotate the Highlight: Add context and thoughts by adding tags and notes.
- Explore: Browse annotations grouped by tags and reflect as ideas evolve in response to new annotations and new relationships between them.
- Create Moment: Review the capture, add page number and Save your moment. We have ensured that the app captures the quote perfectly with no punctuation, spacing or spelling mistakes.
June 1, 2021