Woocommerce Connector For Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Wondering how to automate the transactions between your Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP & WooCommerce Store? Check this article out to know more.
WooCommerce is a free and growing eCommerce plugin that allows all businesses to sell anything online. Seamlessly integrated with WordPress opensource CMS platform, WooCommerce is the world’s most popular eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control of their data and transactions.
With endless flexibility and access to a bunch of free and premium WordPress plug-ins, WooCommerce powers 30% of all online stores now — little more than Magento e-commerce platform.
WooCommerce – Dynamics NAV Integration Touchpoints
- Products (Images | Cross-Sell & Up-Sell links | Web Texts)
- Inventory & Stock Levels
- Customer Accounts
For the real-time integration, we are utilizing the REST API of WooCommerce. From Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), JSON Files are sent to WooCommerce. These files are handled by WooCommerce and are creating or updating the necessary records in WooCommerce database. The Job Queue within Microsoft Dynamics NAV is taking care of the communication between both systems. For more information on the REST API of WooCommerce: http://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs
- WooCommerce Dynamics NAV Connector cuts order turn around time by more than 50%
- All new sale orders and associated customer and billing details are automatically synced from WooCommerce store to Dynamics NAV
- Any product created or updated in Dynamics NAV, is automatically reflected in WooCommerce store along with all related details
- Facilitates real time order & inventory management from Dynamics NAV to WooCommerce store
- Supports bi-direction integration allowing integration of payments and orders with WooCommerce to your ERP and vice versa
- Customizable support allows addition of any functionality without a hassle
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com to find out how we can help you with your WooCommerce and Dynamics NAV integration requirement.