Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that drives sales productivity and helps you bring all your marketing, campaigns, sales, and customer care data together providing a 360-degree view.
Microsoft CRM is available as a cloud offering under the name of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales, marketing, and services. CRM can help reduce costs and improve profitability by creating and automating business processes that foster customer satisfaction and loyalty in sales.
At Techcronus, we offer industry‑specific software frameworks and tools that help your sales & marketing teams organize, optimize, and synchronize business processes and easily integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM into their existing applications and IT infrastructure.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a variety of features to increase productivity.
- Improves sales forecasting, scheduling, and purchasing.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM keeps all information in one place.
- Customer retention and revenue increases.
- It increases your efficiency in handling customer issues, queries, or support requests, and customer retention.