Skill Set Essential For A Node.Js Developer:
Hiring a skilled Node.Js developer isn’t an easy task as there is a high demand and short supply of skilled coders. But still, you need to hire a Node.Js Developer who can skillfully accomplish tasks assigned without oversight. These skills you should note when hiring a Node.Js developer team and remote developers:
- Normally a Node.Js should be a team player since team size is bigger when it comes to Node.Js projects are mostly large scale, and for the same reason, the person should understand Agile methodology so that project gets delivered on time.
- Developer should understand the intricacies of the front-end and basic functions of UX/UI. They prioritize requirements of the front-end as well as provide back-end activities smooth and flawless.
- Apart from that, Node.Js must have extensive experience coding with Node.Js/Express.Js and other popular platforms.
- NodeJs developers must be conversant with Typescript/CoffeeScript.
- NodeJs Coders also need to understand Docker, MySQL, AWS and other tools necessary for deployment.
- NodeJs developers should be able to write readable, testable and reusable code.