Benefits Of AngularJS Web App Development
Here are some of the advantages of using Angular for your project:
- Open source, lightweight
- Angular code is executed within the user browser, adding to its benefits in combination with server-side technologies
- Prompt maintenance, updation, and upgradation
- Code snippet reusability that translates to decent scalability
- A flexible framework that supports cross-platform compatibility
- Supports simplified unit testing
- Simplifies app development as it introduces features like dependency injection and modular design.
Angular web development is an attractive choice for developers, too, owing to the availability of ready-to-use frameworks like Wijmo, Telerik's Kendo UI, Famo.us, and Ionic. Thus, third-party integrations are quite seamless, while the fact that Angular is fully extensible adds to its overall compatibility with other libraries.
It also allows Angular web developers to modify features and workflows to meet your business requirements. Owing to DI (Dependency Injection), unit testing can be performed seamlessly in our controller to test data for analysis purposes.Schedule Time To Talk