When it comes to taking a decision on upgrade, the first question project stakeholders ask is why we should upgrade to the latest version. What is new and beneficial for us? Apart from these, business owners will also consider unpleasant thoughts like Upgrading is complicated, will interrupt existing smooth operations and more importantly the cost factor. But, At Techcronus based on our past experience, we believe that upgrading from an older version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (formerly Navision) is a non-event. Our upgrade methodology is quite smooth which will let you relax and take advantage of what latest version of Dynamics NAV offers.
Thoughts/Myths of Project Owners:
- I need the same person who did all customizations – We do not agree with this with argue that the knowledge and experience required for the upgrade projects are different than that of the customization. It is more important to work with the person who knows very well for the latest available version of your product and the process of upgrade.
- Any Person with NAV 2013 R2 knowledge can do it – This is may be another reason that upgrade projects are taking too long to complete and results in the post-go-live issues. It required a knowledgeable and experience person to accomplish the upgrade process.
- Our NAV 2013 R2 database is highly customized – Generally, customization has little to do with the upgrade, provided that you follow the proper methodology for the upgrade projects.
Techcronus – Your Upgrade Partner
At Techcronus, we follow the Best Practices for the Upgrade set by Microsoft. Our execution methodology is a phase-wise process which ensures a high level of quality and enables us to accomplish successful upgrade procedure with minimal time and resources. Techcronus’ end-to-end approach for upgrading customers to NAV 2013 R2 includes:
- Custom Code Conversion
- Data Migration
- User Training
Why Upgrade to NAV 2013 R2?
If your organization is using an older version of NAV and hasn’t upgraded to the latest version lately then it is a correct time to take the decision, as Microsoft has come up with the best release of NAV so far. Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 delivers breakthrough innovations in the software and in deployment options.
Following are some of the benefits of a new improved version of NAV 2013 R2:
- Web client, New client introduce by Microsoft which allows accessing NAV 2013 R2 from the web browser
- Improved integration with SharePoint which allows sharing information with internal and external users of your organization
- Assembly Management – Fully integrated kitting and light manufacturing capabilities with the Supply chain
- Enhanced features for cost accounting and cash flow forecasting capabilities
- Significant performance improvements and Significant reporting enhancements through RDLC reporting
Contact Techcronus today to learn how your business can get highly skilled, and committed Dynamics NAV development and consulting team ready to cooperate and work closely with you to make your vision become a reality, with minimum risk and efforts for you.