Have you observed how technology changed the way we think, act, and execute?
Technology has changed the entire aspect whether it is an industrial, organizational, or individual objectives.
Apparently, digital transformation has made our lives simplified and faster than ever. It continues to be the game changer in business organizations with theever-increasing demand for automation.
Automation in the business process became main stream factor to drive growth as every organization is striving for visibility and hence ROI. No matter what type of business you own and what are the services you provide, mobile app development and web development are in dispensable parts of the business strategy.
Table Of Contents
- Meteor Js: The Futuristic Application Framework You Should Consider
- Meteor Framework Is Running The Gamut: Here are few aspects why
- Real-Time Application Development, Simplified
- Improved User Experience
- Take an Advantage of MVC: Divide and Conquer
- Benefits of Execution on Node.Js Platform
- Flexible Hosting Options
- Unbeatable UI and UX with Meteor JS
- Cross-Platform App Development: Easy and Faster
Real-Time Application Development, Simplified
Building real-time apps is not an easy task, it is tricky. Considering the increased usage of real-time web apps, your application should reflect real-time behavior into execution. In this digital oriented and connected world, where your users demand that your web application should work promptly without many efforts, Meteor framework is your solution.
With the by-default real-time characteristics, it allows thedeveloper to build real-time apps, effortlessly.
Improved User Experience
Extending the functionalities, Android Oreo offers enhanced user experience through appealing UI, smooth functions, and faster approachability. Google Assistance can be more useful in Android O, making it easy for adaptability inside the phone and applications.
Features like autofill, WiFi awareness, text selection likely to set examples of best user experience across the device. As smart apps have taken control of our transactions and procedures, this latest update will surely take center stage of the Android app development.
Meteor JS framework is full stack development platform which allows development of web, mobile, and desktop applications. With a full-stack development, the developers can avail back-end and front-end development at one single platform. And It is customization, too.
Take an Advantage of MVC: Divide and Conquer
MVC stands for Model-View-Controller. It is effective and widely-used design principle which means developing an app by dividing business logic, presentation logic, and data-storage logic.
The MVC development pattern of Meteor makes easier for the developer to build large-scale web application easily and rapidly.
Benefits of Execution on Node.Js Platform
Node.js has created milestones in app development through the brilliantly-designed, scalable , and next-gen apps. Many tech giants have turned towards the Node.js in their existing application and it delivers beyond-Imagination performance.
Flexible Hosting Options
When it comes to hosting and deploying a Meteor JS application, there are a couple of options available for you.
1) Meteor Up is a third-party tool that enables you to deploy your Meteor app onto a compatible server via SSH. The AWS free tier, in combination with this script, eliminates your upfront costs. While you don’t have a monetary investment with Meteor Up, you do have to put a lot of your time into the setup and configuration process. The learning curve with Meteor Up is not as difficult as a fully manual custom Meteor app deployment, but you need some knowledge of load balancing and related areas to get good performance. You can learn how to deploy with Meteor Up or other custom solutions on the Meteor Guide.
2) Another option is Galaxy hosting which is the only platform-as-a-service built specifically for Meteor apps. Built using the latest Docker and AWS cloud infrastructure, Galaxy frees your team from complex bare metal devops or relying on other PaaS providers that don’t understand Meteor.
Unbeatable UI and UX with Meteor JS
It is inevitable that apps with seamless user experience and attractive UI can capture the attention of users. Meteor supports advanced functions, MVC design rule, real-time features, and modern package library which ultimately helps to create apps with the excellent user interface and user experience.
Cross-Platform App Development: Easy and Faster
Amalgamation of various technologies has resulted in many modern concepts and usability. With the Meteor JS, you can build an app that is available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile using single code base.
The pioneer cross-development code platform, Apache Cordova is built-in integrated with Meteor framework. Developers can leverage the robust tools to craft an app that can have native-like experience.
The list doesn’t end here. There are many more advantages to consider such as rapid performance, variety of APIs and packages, optimized, familiar development environment, constantly evolving, and so on.
Having said this, Meteor JS is widely supported by developers and community around the world to build top-notch applications. In order to meet the updated and new standards of an IT industry, one needs to use a modern framework such as Meteor JS. Contact us to Hire Meteor JS developers from Techcronus to leverage the potential of real-time hybrid application development!